I hope you all will bare with me on my new idea of starting a blog. I am going to try and help you guys save some money while shopping and also make some real cash online that is legit! We all can use some extra cash in our pockets. Blogging is a whole new experience for me and I hope you will share it with me and help me grow it along the way.
I am a mother of 3 children, I have 2 boys ages 13 and 10 and a daughter who is 5. The most challenging part and rewarding part of being a parent is making sure I teach my children how to prepare for their futures as the get older and how to save money doing it. My husband and I have been married for 14 years and it has taken me a while to realize that we need to start saving money better. We are currently trying to save enough money to move closer to my husband's family in Tn eventually to help our son who has P.D.D (a form of Autism) be closer to them, he really misses them very much!! This is my journey beginning and hopefully it won't take to long to do it. I have been reading all different blogs and following them and I have gotten some great tips!
Let's start the journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment