The purpose of this blog is to help you save some extra money and to make legit money online to add to your savings fund. I am just beginning myself so it will be a journey we can take together!
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Today's update
I am trying to get together some more coupon matchups. I have had a lot of help from the blogs I follow myself which I have mentioned under the coupon matchups. I have also added pages for the printable coupons. You guys should check it out daily. Sometimes new coupons are added and some don't last long because they are a HOT coupon usually a High Value Coupon. I am going to do my best to get everything together so it's easier to navigate on here as quickly as I can! Thanks for being patient while I work on this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment